Annapurna will co-produce and co-finance Jacques Audiard’s “The Sister Brothers,” it was announced today. John C. Reilly, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Riz Ahmed are attached to star in the thriller.
The company also holds the domestic distribution rights for the film. Why Not Productions will co-produce and co-finance the film alongside Annapurna with Page 114 also on board as producers.
The noir Western, written by Audiard and Thomas Bidegain, is scheduled to shoot this summer. Read More See Megan Ellison's latest Power Move. PowerRank: 22 “The Sister Brothers” based on Patrick deWitt’s »
- Umberto Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsJake Gyllenhaal
- Why the Women Ruled Cannes 2017, Even When the Festival Failed Them (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 12:07 PM, PDT)
- Explore a Space Station & Meet its Enigmatic New Resident in the First Ten Minutes of Life (From DailyDead. 26 May 2017, 9:59 AM, PDT)
- The 25 Best Films Directed By Women of the 21st Century, From ‘Lost in Translation’ to ‘Persepolis’ (From Indiewire. 26 May 2017, 8:00 AM, PDT)
- Rooney Mara and Joaquin Phoenix Go Public as a Couple at Cannes Closing Ceremony (From PEOPLE.com. 29 May 2017, 6:14 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2017: Ruben Östlund’s The Square bags the Palme d’Or (From The Hollywood News. 29 May 2017, 3:11 AM, PDT)
- Cannes 2017. Awards (From MUBI. 28 May 2017, 7:17 PM, PDT)
John C. Reilly (I)
- New poster and trailer for The Little Hours starring Alison Brie, Aubrey Plaza and Kate Micucci (From Flickeringmyth. 28 May 2017, 1:26 PM, PDT)
- Kong: Skull Island Blu-ray special features revealed (From Flickeringmyth. 25 May 2017, 11:20 PM, PDT)
- Hail to the King: 4K Ultra HD, Blu-ray, DVD & Digital Release Details & Cover Art for Kong: Skull Island (From DailyDead. 24 May 2017, 6:56 PM, PDT)