Annapurna will co-produce and co-finance Jacques Audiard’s “The Sister Brothers,” it was announced today. John C. Reilly, Joaquin Phoenix, Jake Gyllenhaal, and Riz Ahmed are attached to star in the thriller.
The company also holds the domestic distribution rights for the film. Why Not Productions will co-produce and co-finance the film alongside Annapurna with Page 114 also on board as producers.
The noir Western, written by Audiard and Thomas Bidegain, is scheduled to shoot this summer. Read More See Megan Ellison's latest Power Move. PowerRank: 22 “The Sister Brothers” based on Patrick deWitt’s »
- Umberto Gonzalez
Similar News ItemsJake Gyllenhaal
- 10 Oscar Underdogs Who Stand the Best Chance at Gold (From Thompson on Hollywood. 16 October 2017, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- 10 Oscar Underdogs Who Stand the Best Chance at Gold (From Indiewire. 16 October 2017, 4:19 PM, PDT)
- Beyoncé ‘Can’t Believe’ It’s Been 15 Years Since She and Husband Jay-Z Released ‘Bonnie & Clyde’ (From PEOPLE.com. 10 October 2017, 5:47 PM, PDT)
- Lff 2017: ‘You Were Never Really Here’ Review: Dir. Lynne Ramsay (2017) (From The Hollywood News. 16 October 2017, 10:29 AM, PDT)
- Review: Interred with Their Bones—Denis Villeneuve's "Blade Runner 2049" (From MUBI. 9 October 2017, 9:21 AM, PDT)
- Harvey Weinstein’s Firing: What Happens to TWC, the Movies, and Harvey (From Indiewire. 8 October 2017, 9:36 PM, PDT)
John C. Reilly (I)
- ‘Boogie Nights’ Turns 20! Looking Back on Mark Wahlberg and the Ensemble Cast’s Breakthrough Performances (From Entertainment Tonight. 10 October 2017, 7:53 AM, PDT)
- Revisiting the film of Stephen King's Dolores Claiborne (From Den of Geek. 7 October 2017, 1:33 PM, PDT)
- The 7 Best Movies Coming to Netflix in October 2017 (From Indiewire. 3 October 2017, 7:52 AM, PDT)